Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What is SLIS in sap abap ALV

SLIS is the type library for ALV grid.

If you'll use the ALV you have to add TYPE-POOLS : SLIS. command at the beginning of your code.

Consider these :
slis_t_fieldcat_alv is containing "_t_"
It means that it is an internal table and slis_fieldcat_alv is header line of that.

Here is a practical example for alv grid :
Just think that you have an internal table named 'ITAB' to show.

Step1 : First add these lines to your code :
TYPE-POOLS : SLIS.

DATA ALV_PROG_NAME LIKE SY-REPID.
ALV_PROG_NAME = SY-REPID.

DATA : ALV_ITAB_NAME(30),
L_FIELDCAT TYPE SLIS_T_FIELDCAT_ALV.
ALV_ITAB_NAME = 'ITAB'. "!!Write here the name of your internal table

Step 2 : Add these two function :
The first function is filling the fieldcat L_FIELDCAT that you described, second is showing it on the screen.

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE'
EXPORTING
I_PROGRAM_NAME = ALV_PROG_NAME
I_INTERNAL_TABNAME = ALV_ITAB_NAME
* I_STRUCTURE_NAME =
* I_CLIENT_NEVER_DISPLAY = 'X'
I_INCLNAME = ALV_PROG_NAME
* I_BYPASSING_BUFFER =
* I_BUFFER_ACTIVE =
CHANGING
CT_FIELDCAT = L_FIELDCAT
EXCEPTIONS
INCONSISTENT_INTERFACE = 1
PROGRAM_ERROR = 2
OTHERS = 3
.
IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.
* MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO
* WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.
ENDIF.

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'
EXPORTING
* I_INTERFACE_CHECK = ' '
* I_BYPASSING_BUFFER =
* I_BUFFER_ACTIVE = ' '
I_CALLBACK_PROGRAM = ALV_PROG_NAME
* I_CALLBACK_PF_STATUS_SET = ' '
* I_CALLBACK_USER_COMMAND = ' '
* I_CALLBACK_TOP_OF_PAGE = ' '
* I_CALLBACK_HTML_TOP_OF_PAGE = ' '
* I_CALLBACK_HTML_END_OF_LIST = ' '
* I_STRUCTURE_NAME =
* I_BACKGROUND_ID = ' '
* I_GRID_TITLE =
* I_GRID_SETTINGS =
* IS_LAYOUT =
IT_FIELDCAT = L_FIELDCAT
* IT_EXCLUDING =
* IT_SPECIAL_GROUPS =
* IT_SORT =
* IT_FILTER =
* IS_SEL_HIDE =
* I_DEFAULT = 'X'
* I_SAVE = ' '
* IS_VARIANT =
* IT_EVENTS =
* IT_EVENT_EXIT =
* IS_PRINT =
* IS_REPREP_ID =
* I_SCREEN_START_COLUMN = 0
* I_SCREEN_START_LINE = 0
* I_SCREEN_END_COLUMN = 0
* I_SCREEN_END_LINE = 0
* IT_ALV_GRAPHICS =
* IT_ADD_FIELDCAT =
* IT_HYPERLINK =
* I_HTML_HEIGHT_TOP =
* I_HTML_HEIGHT_END =
* IT_EXCEPT_QINFO =
* IMPORTING
* E_EXIT_CAUSED_BY_CALLER =
* ES_EXIT_CAUSED_BY_USER =
TABLES
T_OUTTAB = ITAB[] "Write here the name of your internal table + []
* EXCEPTIONS
* PROGRAM_ERROR = 1
* OTHERS = 2
.
IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.
* MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO
* WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.
ENDIF. *-- Bulent

No comments:

Archives